“25 Facts, I Observed In Movies”
2) America is the only country that can save the world from an alien invasion.
3) Chewing gums are ultimate bomb defusers.
4) Love automatically happens when a pretty girl drops her books, and a guy helps her pick them up.
5) It is true love only if she thinks of him while hugging her pillow at night.
6) When a girl steps in to take a shower, chances are that either the phone’s about to ring, or someone is trying to kill her.
7) Dev Anand’s face was forever inclined at an angle of 70 degrees.
8) The news of a natural calamity that can destroy lives is always played on a TV in a busy restaurant.
9) Rich people never have surnames like Kulkarni, Parekh, or Iyer.
10) Superheroes never have sex. Unless he is Batman or Iron man (Rich I prefer)
11) Secretaries are usually hot and sexy.
12) You can’t shoot someone in their sleep, unless you have a pillow and a silencer attached to your gun.
13) The best way to impress a girl is to wait for her to look at you and brush your hand through your hair when you look at her.
14) When an expedition goes wrong, the rich French or Russian guy will always be the bad guy.
15) The best way to find out if she likes you is to look back at her when you walk away to check if she is looking back at you too.
16) Meeting people and falling in love is very easy.
17) People look really cool while running.
18) Emraan Hashmi is always struggling through life.
19) There are no fat women at pool side parties.
20) The bathtub is the best place to lie down and experience a nasty flashback.
21) No one ever uses a pillow that has a nice colorful cover while strangling someone with it.
22) If a poor guy dates a rich girl her father will offer the guy a cheque to make him stop dating her.
23) No news is disturbing until someone is shown removing a pair of spectacles right after they’ve heard about it.
24) Most of the Amercians are in FBI or Secret Services and the rest works in Naughty America.
25) Most bad guys will have the first two buttons of their shirts open.